Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 26, 2008

vonyap tags me. haha

The rules are: 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2.Each player answers the question about themselves. 3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

- being an ordinary and CUTE 7-year old. HAHAHA. and goin to school which brought me to where i am today =)


2. 5 things on my to-do list today.

a) today is almost over...so what i DID today was go to school

b) eat

c) nap
d) go on jonas brothers fansite =P

e) oh, and the only thing left to do for TODAY is...go to fatty's bday party


3. 5 snacks I enjoy

a) sweets
b) gummy bears
c) gummy worms

d) lollipops

e) chocolates


4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

a) spend

b) spend

c) spend

d) spend
:- buy the jonas brothers and their band, so they can perform for me everyday.
e) and help the less fortunate, which also means...SPEND!


5. 5 of my bad habits.

a) spitting foul language. haha

b) i like wasting time

c) lazy

d) i dont know
e) i dont know...y would i wana say so many negative things bout myself? wahahahaha

6. 5 places I have lived.

a) my home

b) my home

c) neece's
d) w.m.

e) damai! =P


7. Jobs i've had.

- i helped during vbs. ask neece! and also part time at the koperasi you knowwwwwwww


I tagggg

-my blogging friends.

No comments: