Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 12, 2008

unreasonable

One day during ict class....

Teacher: Annabelle, are you talking? (ya i noe, stupid question rite)

Me: NO. (i actually finished talking oredi)

Teacher: Yes you are talking, if not why I ask you that question?

Me thinking to myself: Coz ure too free bah.


The second time during the same lesson....

Teacher: Annabelle, where are your notes?

Me: I didn't bring.

Teacher: You didn't bring? Then what are you doing there? Sitting there doing nothing?/Sitting there like idiot? (i dono wad i heard)

Me: I'M LISTENING LA!!!!!!! (I REALLY WAS OK)

Teacher: Listening? I think you are talking.

Me: What makes you say I'm talking?!?!?!?!?!?!

Teacher: lvajsvnawrufgbwaieubfeoagfswv.....

i didnt get wad he said at the end..coz i was too mad and didnt bother to listen anymore. Celaka loh. GOT LISTEN, ALSO WRONG. DIDN'T LISTEN, ALSO WRONG. so unreasonable. what does he want me to do? leave class izit????? ish. And if he really did say 'idiot'..i dono what to say.Dont think im rude for answering back, coz im noe im not wrong. If im polite to ppl, who is polite to me????!?!?!?!?! If i pity ppl, who pity me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! wahahahaha...im so mean. kidding kidding =P
oh, and today, discipline teacher caught me and the brown streaks on my hair. erhhhh. after all those months of hiding and covering, she finally caught me..coz its kinda obvious. so then, i dyed my hair black juz now. tata.

No comments: